How to Help
We don't do it alone
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development relies on, and leverages, strategic partnerships to support our career development efforts. Whether you are an employer, Notre Dame alum, parent of an ND student, there are many ways you can advance career development and help students reach their professional aspirations.
We make helping easy
Our convenient, online Offer of Support form will help you find a way to support student career development. Here are just a few of the ways you can make a difference:
- Post a full-time or internship position at your organization using Handshake
- Post a short-term summer externship experience for students.
- Refer our career center staff to your organization's recruiter or hiring manager
- Host a student for a job shadow
- Create an internship or externship program
- Serve as a guest speaker for student events (share industry knowledge, interviewing tips, how to effectively network, etc.)
- Connect with staff directly to learn more about Undergraduate and Graduate Career Services
Contact us to learn more.