Coming in February 2022
Notre Dame's Talent Showcase is a searchable database that provides alumni and employers a convenient way to search for talent.
What it is
Notre Dame's Talent Showcase is a searchable database that provides alumni and employers a convenient way to search for student talent seeking internships and full-time jobs. This resource is seasonal -- launching in February 2022 and closing in August 2022.
How it works
May 2022 graduates seeking full-time employment and students seeking summer internships have opted into being included in the showcase and have the ability to decide what level of information to share, including:
- Academics: student's academic major, minor or area of study, as well as their graduation date
- Career Interests: a brief listing of industries, job functions, or career paths a student is interested in pursuing
- Locations: a listing of the cities or regions where the student is interested in working
- Experience: a snapshot of applicable work-related experiences (summer internship, academic research, etc.)
- Connections: clubs, activities, or residence hall which you may have a similar connection
In addition to this information, students can also include links to:
- Email the student
- Request a student's resume (via an online form)
- Review a student's LinkedIn profile
- Visit a student's online portfolio/website
We are here to help
Questions about the Talent Showcase can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.