We make finding talent easy
Notre Dame's Talent Showcase is a searchable database that provides employers a convenient way to find students who are seeking employment.
How it works
Students have opted into being included in the showcase and have the ability to decide what level of information to share, including:
- Academics: student's academic major, minor or area of study, as well as their graduation date
- Career Interests: a brief listing of industries, job functions, or career paths a student is interested in pursuing
- Locations: a listing of the cities or regions where the student is interested in working
- Experience: a snapshot of applicable work-related experiences (summer internship, academic research, etc.)
- Connections: clubs, activities, or residence hall which you may have a similar connection
In addition to this information, students can also include links to:
- Email the student
- Request a student's resume (via an online form)
- Review a student's LinkedIn profile
- Visit a student's online portfolio/website
We are here to help
Questions about the Talent Showcase can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.